Presentation Art Deck, subsequent encounter
This professionally designed presentation is complete with 52 slides of artwork and ICD-10 codes set up to please your audience. You can turn it into a guessing game by showing the art, then the code. Or use the combo slides with both art and code. Play the deck on loop in the background over lunch. Possibilities are endless!
Download as a PPTX, PPT, or PDF. Compatible with Mac or PC.
Deck, initial encounter includes:
- R01.1 - Cardiac murmur, unspecified
- R46.1 - Bizarre personal appearance
- T63.442S - Toxic effect of venom of bees, intentional self-harm, sequela
- V00.01xD - Pedestrian on foot injured in collision with roller-skater, subsequent encounter
- V91.07xD - Burn due to water-skis on fire, subsequent encounter
- V61.6xxD - Passenger in heavy transport vehicle injured in collision with pedal cycle in traffic accident, subsequent encounter
- V93.54xD - Explosion on board sailboat, subsequent encounter
- V95.42xA - Forced landing of spacecraft injuring occupant, initial encounter
- W61.62 - Struck by duck, sequela
- W04.xxxS - Fall while being carried or supported by other persons, sequela
- W60.xxxA - Contact with nonvenemous plant thorns and spines and sharp leaves, initial encounter
- W21.00xA - Struck by hit or thrown ball, unspecified type, initial encounter
- W56.22xD - Struck by orca, subsequent encounter
- W59.02xA - Struck by a nonvenomous lizard, initial encounter
- Y92.146 - Swimming pool of prison as the place of occurrence of the external cause
- Y23.1 - Hunting rifle discharge, undetermined intent
- Y33 - Other specified event, undetermined intent
- Z73.4 - Inadequate social skills, not elsewhere classified
Looking for more slides? Check out the Initial Encounter Deck.